Launching a Leadership Revolution is written by two best-selling authors, Chris Brady and Orrin Woodward. The book is packed with sterling information for today’s leaders. Whether you consider yourself a leader or not, one day you will be called upon to lead in some capacity – at your job, in your school, in your home, in your community, or in your church – and this book gives a step-by-step guide for cultivating invaluable leadership skills. Pointing out the key differences in managing people and leading people, this book gives poignant information on what the authors call the “Five Levels of Influence.”
The Five Levels of Influence
1. Learning: becoming a hone-able student, and being able to learn from anyone
2. Performing: failing your way to success…for success is always on the other side of inconvenience
3. Leading: broadening one’s perspective to see not what the individual can do, but rather what a team of individuals can do
4. Developing Leaders: learning to trust your people to do steps 1-3
5. Developing Developers of Leaders: creating a legacy
Sooner or later, we are all called upon to lead in some area of our life. Many people wonder how to step beyond positional authority (management) and enter into the role of genuine, level five influence. Woodward and Brady address this broad topic, touching on everything from the purpose of leadership, to the definition of leadership, to the steps needed to develop level five influence. Launching a Leadership Revolution educates, systematically guides, and paints a vision for the future that will equip up-and-coming leaders for their next task.
Leadership is the influence of others in a productive, vision-driven direction and is done through the example, conviction, and character of the leader. – Launching a Leadership Revolution
Get your copy of Launching a Leadership Revolution HERE.